POWER MODS - 441whp/399wtq
- Roush R2300 TVS 2.3L Supercharger - stock pulley
- VMP Triple Pass Heat Exchanger
- VMP custom dyno tune
- MGW Shifter - Competition Bushings - 1/2lb weight Pony ball
- Ford Racing 4.10 gears
- SR performance steel braided clutch line
- BBK long tube headers & X-pipe & Bassani mufflers
- Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft
- Ford Racing FR500S T2R Torsion Differential
- Royal Purple fluids: Engine/trans/gear
- Ford Racing Air Conditioner delete (after dyno)
- Ford Racing four piston caliper Brembo brake kit
- Hawk HP Plus Race Pads
- RBF600 Brake Fluid
- Ford Racing 2014 GT500 dust covers
- Steeda adjustable upper control arm
- Ford Racing sway bar front
- Steeda bump steer kit & X5 ball joints
- Ford Racing GT500 lower control arms
- Steeda X-brace & back seat removal kit
- Ford Racing Boss 302 engine strut bar
- BMR red lower control arm relocation brackets
- BMR red lower control arms with spherical bushings
- Whiteline rear sway bar
- BMR tubular radiator support
- Motion Control Suspension Coilovers - Rebound
- Hyperco Springs 800# Front/ 275# Rear
- Vorshlag Rear Ride height adjusters
- Vorshlag Camber/Caster Plates
- Enlarged Shock tower holes to gain more camber
- Whiteline Camber Bolts
- Whiteline Endlinks (from some mysterious different car)
- Weight reduction: Seats/AC/Radio/lighter components
- Whiteline Performance Watts link rear end
- ARP 3" Front Studs
- ARP 3" Rear Studs
- Summit Performance battery relocation kit
- Custom APR Carbon Fiber Splitter
- CDC Aggressive Front Chin Spoiler
- APR GTC-300 Wing
- Andersen Composites Carbon Fiber Trunk Lid
- Maier Racing Front Fender Assembly
- Maier Reacing Fender Flares
- Ford Racing FR500 Sparco Race Wheel - Alcantara (13.5inch)
WHEELS & TIRES
- AUTOCROSS: Hoosier A7 R-compound Race Tire 335/30/18 in a square (all fours)– 4.24 equivalent gear ratio with these tires
- AUTOCROSS: Forgestar F14 18x12 Matte Golden Bronze
- Gorilla Forged Open ended Lug-nuts
APPEARANCE & SAFETY
- 2010 OEM style taillights w/ custom wired in dual LED reverse lights & sequential brake/turn lights Switchback LED front blinkers (runs white, blinks yellow)
- LED Fog-lights
- Bluetooth ODB2 adaptor linked with Android Track Addict. Functions as track apps/track data recorder/ CEL reader.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab - Running Torque Pro
- Front clear corner blinkers
- Color matching mirror covers
- American Muscle Racing Seats
- Ford Racing cover & LED license plate light
- Corbeau harness bar
- Corbeau 5 point camlock harness
- Corbeau FX1 Pro Racing Seat
- LED third taillight/Interior LED’s/Fog light LED’s
- Simpson FR Cruiser open face helmet
- Boss 302 gloss black roof vinyl
- 8 inch antenna
- Powered by Ford” Emblems
- BOSS 302S Tow Hook Bar
- Flush Hood Latches
- MANY DECALS THAT TOTALLY ADD A TON OF PWER!??!
Alignment - 1-26-18
- Camber: -3.5
- Caster: 7.2
- Toe (out): .125
The SR Mustang was purchased as a Certified Preowned 2008 GT Premium with 39,000 miles. This is the first few photos i have of her! At the time I was driving a 2008 Mazda Miata. Needed something with a bit more space and power!
THE MODS BEGIN - STREET/SHOW CAR
I can almost never leave a car stock. Once i bought the Mustang I quickly realized that I started wanting to put some money into it. First thing i did actually was to buy another beater to drive to work. Cue the car everyone hates! Police Crown Vic! Loved that thing! Some basic power mods and some handling mods at this point.
DISCOVERING RACING IS A BAD THING FOR YOUR WALLET
in February of 2012 I stumbled across Bucks Crazy looking Toyota Yaris (seen here in this review video). Asked him what the heck sorta racing he does with it. He said that fateful word.....AUTOCROSS. The moment after my first training event I went nuts with handling parts! This album below includes some of the begging handling parts i bought.
COMPETING REGULARLY IN AUTOCROSS
After my first season as a rookie I decided to go out, get race slicks and a trailer. The Mustang doesn't make the best autocross car but it sure is fun.
NATIONAL AUTOCROSS COMPETITION, TRACK DAYS AND BEYOND
Starting in 2015 I placed 2nd in my first regional event. The car is getting more and more into a serious hardcore track car.
2016 Autocross Season
I LOST MY MIND
At the end of 2016 I was determined to make the car a fully prepped Street Mod car. That meant buying a race set of coilovers and bumping up the power somehow! MCS Coilovers and Roush R2300 TVS!
The ultimate money pit!
In 2017 the car was beat up a bit. The wing flew apart at a track day and some more tweaking was done. A new wing is coming and larger wheels. The end is near as the motor build is coming too!
The end is near?
In 2018 the car underwent a transformation to fit 335 size Hoosiers. This involved fender flares and significant modification. The motor build is coming which means there isnt left to do!