This 2008 Honda Civic SI is a perfect example of an practical, economical 4 door car that you can also have fun with at the track.
MODS - Updated 7-1-16
- Skunk2 Cold air intake
- P2R Throttle body spacer with thermal gaskets
- Skunk2 Alpha Race Header
- Skunk2 Megapower R exhaust
- SPC rear camber arms
- Eibach sportline lowering springs
- Eibach front and rear sway bars
- Koni yellow sport struts
- Hybrid Racing EM1 clutch master cylinder
- Centric cryotreated blank rotors
- Hawk streetrace pads
- Hondata FlashPro tuned by Tracy at
- Tuners Inc.
- Sparco Assetto Gara 17x7.5 wheels
- Bridgestone RE71R 225/25 tires
- ASR front camber plates
- Ground Control coilovers
- Eibach race springs 450F/430R
The Skunk2 race header eliminates the catalytic converter which bumps the car into DSP. However with a weld or bolt on cat it will drop back to STX. I choose to not cut into the exhaust and run in SMF as I take the rear interior out on autocross days and have similar competition in that class.